Thursday, August 11, 2011

Color Wheel Charm Swap

Well, I am so happy! I was able to be a part of the Color Wheel Charm Swap! Kati, from,fromthebluechair  started this and it filled fast! I am looking forward to receiving the entire pack in September, and, until then, look for a great pattern to use them in. I have a tendency to love the kite and whirrly patterns.



Using Oh, Frannson tutorial on cutting the 5" charms by LuckyLou07 
Using Oh, Frannson tutorial on cutting the 5" charms
Thank goodness for the tutorial from Oh, Frannson! 
what a joy she is and to have this ready! 
This is the Red I chose


This is the Red~violet
Here they are all packaged, labeled and ready to go!!




                                                               Off to the post office!

                                                                          ~xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment